1. For the first time, humans have opened civil interplanetary routes. Humans on the earth have opened their own space shuttles to visit the moon. Civil interplanetary routes have begun to line up.
2. Armstrong's footprints on the moon have actually been submerged by the sand on the surface of the moon, but in order to increase tourism performance, the Human Tourism Bureau has re-simulated a footprint and saved it with a freshness of one year.
3. Flag marine attractions. During the 5,000 years, many countries landed on the moon and inserted flags on them. In order to express the peaceful reunification of mankind, the Bureau of Human Tourism announced that this area full of flags will be used as an attraction. It is worth mentioning that the American flag inserted by Armstrong more than 5,000 years ago has been dumped there, because when the lunar module took off from the moon, the flag of the exhaust gas from the engine was blown down, because the Human Tourism Administration has a country. Only one flag can remain on the surface of the moon, so the American flag has not stood up.
4. The human beings with emotions have thrown photos, postcards, coins and other items on the moon. Over time, it has become the largest garbage disposal station on the moon.
5. More than 5,000 years ago, the commander of the Apollo 17 spacecraft, Eugene Andrew Selnan, left a Hasselblad camera on the moon. Later, this camera reproduced a piece according to the specifications of the year. Placed on the moon, people lined up to take a photo with this camera and feel the filter more than 5,000 years ago ($50 million at a time).
6. Moon phone booth. Calling in this phone booth can communicate with people on the planet. The sound quality of the phone is to simulate the audio signal more than 5,000 years ago, so it will be very vague. According to statistics, the most common sentence spoken by people calling at this telephone booth is: This is a lot of human steps, but it is my first step, I am now on the moon!
7. People who travel to the moon are looking forward to seeing the scene of the ascent, and have taken pictures.
8. Since many people have taken pictures of Armstrong's landing lunar module, everyone has stopped on the ladder and refused to go down. The Human Tourism Bureau has made several lunar modules to help more tourists. Take a photo on the ladder.
9. After returning to the moon, humans like to bring a piece of moon stone. Over time, the moon volume has become smaller and smaller.